|Category||Linde Pallet Stackers|
|Model||L10B - L12AS (Series 1172)||Year|
|Capacity||1000 - 1200kg||Code||L10BL12ASS1172|
|Specification||Load capacity 1000 - 1200kg, Electric Motor|
LINDE L10B – L12AS Electric Pallet Stackers (Series 1172)
The proportional speed control varies truck speed automatically in relation to the tiller angle for safe, comfortable and productive operation. A Creep speed button ensures high manoeuvrability in confined areas when operating at low speeds with the tiller in upright position whilst the end-of-stroke resistance on the tiller avoids accidental, abrupt braking. The soft tiller fold-back slows down the tiller when returning into upright position, avoiding the tiller snapping on the motor cover. OptiLift® mast control provides accurate, fully proportional lifting as well as smooth and quiet operation. Soft landing of the forks protects load when lowering.
- Powerful, smooth-running 1.2 kWAC motor (at 100% output)
- Traction speed adjustable up to6 km/h, laden or unladen
- Booster effect provides higher torque when additional power is needed
- No roll-back on hill starts
- Highly efficient electromagnetic brake
- Automatic braking on releasing traction butterfly or by reversing direction
- Truck slows down before coming to a stop
- Wide, deep storage compartment for shrink wrap, pens, markers etc.
- Strong Exxtral® motor and battery cover last the lifetime of the truck
- Multi-function display as standard with hour meter
- Off-set, ergonomic Grivory tiller head ensures safety and visibility
- Long tiller with low mounting point
- Wrap-around hand protection
- Comfortable controls, operable with either hand and gloves
- Straddle legs can be adjusted at 900,1200, 1350 mm
- Compact, rounded shape avoids snagging
- Highly resistant, robust steel construction
- Low chassis skirt protects operator‘s feet
- Zero maintenance, moisture and dust-proof AC motor
- CAN-bus architecture enables fast, easy access to all truck data
- Individually adjustable parameters via diagnostic plug
- Rapid and convenient access to main components via front service panel
Straddle legs width is adjustable for more flexibility in the warehouse. The OptiLift® mast control provides fully proportional lifting as well as smooth and quiet operation. The combination of a new AC motor and Linde LAC digital control makes these pallet stackers highly efficient. Operating parameters can be adjusted to match any application.
The hand guards of the off-centred tiller head effectively shield hands and keep the operator safely within the truck’s contours with excellent visibility through the mast. The long tiller mounted low down on the chassis ensures ample safety clearance between operator and truck.
All controls on the tiller can be easily operated by either hand. A Creep speed button offers utmost manoeuvrability in confined areas. Proportional speed automatically alters traction speed in relation to the truck/operator distance. Finished in tactile materials, these stackers deliver accurate load handling for better productivity.
It is not just about the truck in operation: a maintenance-free AC motor maximises uptime reducing operating costs. All truck data is immediately and easily accessible to the service engineer via CAN-bus architecture. Fast, easy access to all internal components ensures service tasks are completed with a minimum of delay.
Despite their visual appeal, these pallet stackers are rugged and durable. The mast channels are made from high grade rolled steel sections for strength and durability.Strong and long-lasting Exxtral® motor and battery cover protect the technical compartment from outside shocks.
Whether you’re after a brand new forklift, a certified pre-owned used forklift or short-term and long-term forklift hire, Linde Material Handling has everything you need – all under the one roof.