|Model||H20 - H25 (Series 392)||Year|
|Capacity||2000 - 2500kg||Code||H20H25S392|
|Specification||Load capacity 2000 - 2500kg, Diesel or LPG Engine|
LINDE H20 – H25 Diesel Forklifts (Series 392)
With no clutch, differential or drum brakes, the original Linde hydrostatic drive allows sensitive, smooth, and precise driving even in extreme environments. The Linde ProtectorFrame provides an enclosed, robot-welded chassis for maximum durability and protection of components. It’s hinged engine cover and removable service panels that allows wide, easy access for maintenance.
Linde twin drive pedals creates fast and smooth travel direction changes without constantly moving feet from one pedal to the other. Short pedal travel. No strain on ankles or legs. Operator maintains high efficiency levels. Mini levers for all mast functions are mounted on an adjustable armrest allowing precise and effortless fingertip control of all hydraulic functions for safe, efficient load handling.
The engine’s rpm is automatically synchronised to precisely match hydraulic demands. The Diesel, LPG and CNG engines are matched to Linde‘s demanding requirements with high torque for impressive and flexible performance & fuel efficient. The forklift’s exhaust emissions are significantly below the current European limits.
- Linde twin drive pedals to control forward/reverse travel and braking
- Container entry height (overhead guard 2,170 mm)
- Hydraulic suspended comfort-class seat with extensive range of adjustment
- Hydrostatic steering, kickback free
- High safety and stability ensured by Linde ProtectorFrame
- Anti-glare display with fuel gauge, clock, hour meter and service information
- Control lights on display
- Electrically controlled by Linde Load Control levers
- The Linde pump only provides the required oil volume
- Less fuel consumption
- Extended hydraulic oil change intervals
- Superb visibility through the slim profile mast sections
- Full load capacity available up to maximum lift height
- Excellent residual capacities
- Maintenance-free resilient rubber mounting of mast/drive axle and tilt jacks
- Electronic control of tilt angle
- Plenty of storage space for writing utensils, beverage cans…
- Air intake filter with integrated cyclone separator
- High-performance hydraulic filter for maximum oil purity
- Superelastic tyres
- LPG truck fitted with a two-way catalytic converter
- The mounting of the gas bottle is ergonomically designed for easy changing
- Original Linde Load Control integrated in armrest
- LPG truck fitted with accurate ultrasonic fuel level indicator for exchange bottles
- LPG volumetric fuel tank version with fuel level indicator at the display
- Advanced functional design for optimum operator comfort and efficiency
- Superb working environment with spacious leg and headroom
- Excellent visibility of load and surrounding environment
- Resilient mounting of mast and drive axle absorbs road shocks and vibrations
- Quiet, stress-free working
- For mast functions and additional hydraulic circuits
- Electronic cushioning of end travel for forward/back tilt
Low consumption and exhaust level and nevertheless this truck range continues to impress with its excellent performance. Advanced engine and drive technology combined with the original Linde Load Control system enables the operator to use the trucks vast potential to maximise productivity. Precise fingertip control of all mast functions.
Linde ProtectorFrame: The protective overhead guard and its supporting frame form together a strong protective zone providing optimum safety and protection for the operator. Top-mounted tilt cylinders provide seamless and smooth control of the tilt movements for excellent load stability in all operating conditions. This unique design also enables slimmer mast profiles to be fitted for outstanding visibility.
Step in relaxed, leave again relaxed. Linde brings to this forklift a generously sized automobile-class workspace. A perfect interface between operator and truck has been achieved with the Linde ergonomic design concept. The spacious cab, comfort-class seat with adjustable armrest and intuitive controls allow fast and stress-free working.
50 years of permanent optimisation of the original Linde hydraulic system leads to effective and costefficient work: The original Linde hydrostatic transmission requires no differential, no drum brake, no gearshift and no clutch. As a result, uptime is optimised, productivity is increased and maintenance costs are low.
Proven in tough applications. Decoupling of mast and drive axle with chassis and cabine results in reduced shock and vibration. The enclosed robot-welded chassis is designed for maximum strength and durability. The resilient, maintenance-free mountings of the axles and tilt jacks cut downtime and operating costs.
Whether you’re after a brand new forklift, a certified pre-owned used forklift or short-term and long-term forklift hire, Linde Material Handling has everything you need – all under the one roof.