|Sản phẩm||Linde E-Trucks|
|Nhãn hiệu||LINDE||Động cơ||Điện|
|Model||E16 - E20 (Series 1275)||Năm sản xuất|
|Tải trọng/Công suất||1600 - 2000kg||Mã số||E16E20S1275|
|Thông số kỹ thuật||Tải trọng nâng 1600 - 2000kg, động cơ điện.|
LINDE E16 – E20 Electric Forklifts (Series 1275)
Four different battery changing solutions, maintenance free AC motors and wet disc brakes are bringing the truck down time to a minimum to ensure the lowest service cost level possible. Easy and quick diagnosis are realised through the Linde digital control system.
- Ergonomic design for efficient and fatigue-free working
- Spacious compartment with comfortable footwell and adjustable seat
- Small diameter steering wheel
- Adjustable steering column
- Standard 180° battery door for vertical and lateral battery change
- Flexible battery change solutions
- Quick battery change to reduce the down time
- Hydraulic control levers integrated in armrest
- Wide and cushioned armrest
- Superb visibility through slim-profile sections of mast
- Full load capacity up to maximum lift height
- Exceptional residual capacity
- Moving front axle
- Enhanced stability for distance travel
- Increase maneuverability in confined areas
- Patented high pivoting Linde steering axle
- Various storage compartments
- Outstanding residual capacity
- Large step in plate with anti slip design
- Quick change of forward/reverse direction without changing feet on pedals
- Increased productivity
- Fatigue-free working
- Safe & accurate load handling
- Effortless fingertip control of all mast functions
Very well known as electric trucks with IC truck performance, Linde electric trucks are delivered with powerful electric motors and an intelligent electronic control. These both together form an impressive and compact powerpack to deliver a benchmarking productivity.
Outstanding stability and excellent traction achieved by a design that incorporates a high-level engineering expertise and high-quality materials. The advanced drive axle concept provides benchmarking truck driving experience by automatically moving forward when the mast is tilted back.
A consistently high level of efficiency for extended working periods is only possible with ergonomic design. The ergonomic layout of all truck controls, an adjustable armrest with integrated mini levers, and the twin pedal layout provides the optimum interface between the truck and it´s operator.
Fully sealed aluminium component housings provide a superb protection from dust and dirt ingress. European manufactured cutting edge drive and lift motors and contact free hydraulic mini levers underline the premium standard of this electric truck.
Whether you’re after a brand new forklift, a certified pre-owned used forklift or short-term and long-term forklift hire, Linde Material Handling has everything you need – all under the one roof.