|Sản phẩm||Linde E-Trucks|
|Nhãn hiệu||LINDE||Động cơ||Điện|
|Model||E20 - E35 (Series 387)||Năm sản xuất|
|Tải trọng/Công suất||2000 - 3500kg||Mã số||E20E35S387|
|Thông số kỹ thuật||Tải trọng nâng 2000 - 3500kg, động cơ điện.|
LINDE E20 – E35 Electric Forklifts (Series 387)
The Linde compact drive axle comes with the twin drive design with high performance Linde AC technology. This allows optimum energy efficiency with a maintenance-free oil-bath vane brake and automatic parking brake. The latest DCB-power modules are mounted on the drive axle, that creates the highest efficiency due to very compact conductors to the motors. With Linde hydrostatic power steering there is minimal physical demands on the operator along with an ergonomically designed, compact steering wheel with Linde combi steer axle for outstanding manoeuvrability.
- Seamless, rapid reversing without repositioning the feet
- Short pedal travel
- Small tactile joystick integrated into the adjustable armrest
- Precise and effortless fingertip joystick control of all mast functions
- Mast is fixed to the chassis
- Safe and highly efficient load handling
- Two powerful AC drive motors integrated in the front axle
- Accurate battery condition indicator
- Simple horizontal or vertical battery changing options
- Optional built-in high frequency charger for convenience and flexibility
- Record of battery usage and condition
- Infinitely acceleration and variable torque characteristics
- Extremely quiet in operation
- Ergonomically designed for efficient,fatigue-free working
- Spacious operator’s compartment with generous floor plate area
- Cushioned comfort – mast and drive axle are isolated from the chassis and cab
- Increased throughput and performance
- A unique resilient suspension system that absorbs shock loadings
- With top mounted tilt cylinders for seamless load control and stability
- Excellent view of load and surroundings
- Nominal capacity retained to high lift heights
- High residual capacities for all applications
- Optimised energy consumption
Very well known as electric trucks with IC truck performance, Linde electric trucks are delivered with powerful electric motors and an intelligent electronic control. These both together form an impressive and compact powerpack to deliver a benchmarking productivity.
The protective overhead guard forms a strong and completely enclosed protective zone providing optimum structural integrity, safety and protection for the operator.The top mounted tilt cylinders provide seamless, smooth control of the tilt movements for excellent load stability in all operating conditions. This unique design also enables slimmer mast profiles to be fitted for outstanding visibility.
Consistently high levels of performance and efficiency for extended periods are only possible if the operator feels comfortable. The ergonomic layout of all the controls, the adjustability of the armrest and seat, Linde Load Control, and twin accelerator pedals provide the best possible intuitive interface between the truck and the operator.
Effective in operation, efficient in reducing costs: The unique Linde energy management system ensures intelligent andeconomical consumption of energy. Energy can also be obtained quickly utilising the optional built-in charging unit or one of the four simple and rapid battery changing methods. The result: more uptime and increased productivity.
An electric forklift truck depends on reliable electronic systems. The Linde electronic control system provides a high level of reliability because of its dual circuit monitoring system and sealed aluminium housings which provides total protection for the electronics from the ingress of dust and moisture.
Whether you’re after a brand new forklift, a certified pre-owned used forklift or short-term and long-term forklift hire, Linde Material Handling has everything you need – all under the one roof.